Date(s) - Sep 21, 2019
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Come Volunteer with us! Everyone is welcome!
Join us at the beautiful Boulevard Lake on Saturday, Sept 21st 2019 from Noon until 8 P.M for our first annual charity mini-putt tournament and festival in support of the Caring Hearts Cat Rescue.
We will be accepting 34 teams for the event; Minimum of 3 or Maximum of 4 players per team.
It’s going to be a party up a Boulevard Lake! So except have live bands, music, bouncy castles, face painting, zorb ball races, clowns, a BBQ and much much more that will be released on a day to day basis.
- Mini Putt Supervisors (17 people) – Ticket Sales Table (2 people)
- Course Marshall (1 person) – Barricades (2 people)
- Security (4 people) – Donation Table (2 people)
- BBQ (5 people) – Garbage Collection (4 people)
- Registration Table (2 people) – Extras (6 people)
Interested in being a part of our Volunteering team? Sign up using the “Click to Volunteer” form below.
For more information, contact Dayna Gordon at (807) 629-1034 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.