Date(s) - Aug 31, 2018 - Dec 31, 2023
For over 70 years, the Arthritis Society has worked in collaboration with volunteers to help work towards our goal of living in a world free from arthritis.
Our vision is to engage with volunteers across all areas of our organization, putting them at the heart of our work. We foster opportunities for our volunteers to positively impact the lives of people affected by arthritis through their contribution with us.
We strive to support and connect with all our volunteers, whatever their contribution to the Arthritis Society, their aspirations, background, ability or life stage.
We are in search of committed and dynamic volunteers to assist in the following positions:
- Superior Shores Gaming Association – Bingo Game Volunteer
Volunteering for bingo may differ from any other volunteering activities and tasks you’ve been a part of. Our organization is a proud member of the Superior Shores Gaming Association and gain great pleasure in playing a major part of the Bingo games which takes place twice per month, 4 hours per game/session.
– You must be at least 18 of age or older to be considered for this position.
– You will be responsible for ensuring the customers are welcomed, directed to their seats, responding to customers questions.
– If you hear someone call BINGO!, echo BINGO out.
– Other responsibilities will be determined on the assigned training date.
– Bingo volunteers are required to participate in the training session prior to your first day on the job.
– Basic expense (gas, lunch, etc.) fee will be covered.
- Volunteering Opportunities
Volunteering at the Arthritis Society is an opportunity to share your time, skills, and ideas with our community!
Visit our website for more options on volunteering opportunities www.arthritis.ca/get-involved/volunteer-en
To sign up click the volunteer tab at the bottom of the page “Click to Volunteer”.
For any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact Shawna Beaulieu at (807) 345-9535 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org