Date(s) - Jul 13, 2019 - Jul 20, 2019
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Camp Quality during our 2019 Camp Season.
We hope that our mission of serving children with serious health challenges and their families will ignite your campfire!
We are looking for individuals who can live in, work in, and thrive in a rustic outdoor environment, promoting healthy personal interactions with campers and volunteers, while also being positive role models.
Volunteer staff members must consistently show enthusiasm for the program and our mission, be eager to try new challenges and, of course, be able to deal with a little conflict now and then. We are a team of playful professionals who put our campers’ needs before our own and always reach as high as we can. Or higher!
Sounds crazy fun, rewarding and intense! Am I qualified?
Here’s a handy checklist of minimum qualifications:
- Am I at least 18 years of age?
- Am I willing to have a full criminal background check completed?
- Do I have the desire and ability to work with children outdoors?
- Am I able to relate to my peer group?
- Can I be a positive member of a staff team?
- Can I accept supervision and guidance?
- Do I have good character, integrity and adaptability?
- Do I show enthusiasm, a sense of humour, patience and self-control?
If you’re more than qualified and interested in joining our team, ensure you fill the “Click to Volunteer” form below OR go directly to Camp Quality’s volunteer application form using this link: https://campqualitycanada.campbrainstaff.com/
Volunteer sign-up ends on April 15th.
Need more general information on the volunteer opportunity?
Contact Kelsey Lecappelain, Volunteer Coordinator, at (807) 633-2755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.