Date(s) - Feb 22, 2019 - Dec 31, 2023
Making heartfelt wishes come true…
Our volunteers make a difference by pitching in at special events, providing support in our offices, coordinating fundraisers, and representing Children’s Wish in the community. They work hard and learn new skills while enjoying the camaraderie of other volunteers, Children’s Wish staff and Wish families.
There are opportunities to volunteer for and share your time and talents with the Children’s Wish Foundation!
Get familiar with our Fact Sheet & Principles of Conduct:
Children’s Wish – Thunder Bay Subchapter – PRINCIPLES OF PRACTICE
VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTIONS
Use the links below to access each volunteer position description:
- Subchapter – CHAIR MEMBER volunteer position
- Subchapter – SECRETARY volunteer position
- Subchapter – COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR volunteer position
- Subchapter – COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR volunteer position
- Subchapter – FINANCIAL COORDINATOR volunteer position
- Subchapter – VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR position
- Wish Cloud Captain
- Wish Cloud Team Member
Complete the “Click to Volunteer” form below, selecting the position you’re interested in and once we receive your application, someone will be in touch to chat about your interests and the opportunities that exist to get involved!