Date(s) - Feb 7, 2019 - Dec 31, 2022
The Lakehead Social Planning Council – LPSC administers a volunteer income tax clinic on behalf of the Canada Revenue Agency.
Join thousands of volunteers across Canada! Get involved with our organization for the benefit of:
- Staying active;
- Giving back to your community;
- Making a difference;
- Helping hundreds of thousands of people;
- Last but not least, gain experience and skills.
You don’t need to be a tax expert to help people in your community.
As a volunteer of the LSPC income tax clinic, you will:
- complete tax returns for seniors, newcomers, students and others;
- help them get important benefits and credits;
- be provided with training, free tax software and a dedicated helpline.
DATES & TIMES:
- End of February to Mid May: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Mid May to End of February: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the “Click to Volunteer” form below and we will contact you shortly.