Date(s) - May 24, 2019 - Sep 15, 2019
The Canadian Cancer Society is actively seeking volunteers who are able to support the Thunder Bay community office with their day to day office and administration needs.
Volunteer must be comfortable dealing with the public, greeting people, cash handling and processing donations. Successful volunteers may be the first point of contact at the office for individuals attending the office; orientation and training with regards to processes and procedures of the Canadian Cancer Society will be provided.
Grade 12 students (ages 18+ preferably) are encouraged to apply for beneficial reasons such as; gaining community involvement hours, boosting your resume and enhancing your career/professional experiences.
Responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Accepting and processing donations.
- Answering phone calls from the general public.
- Responding to inquiries from clients and members of the public who attend the office.
- Data entry support.
- Fundraising support (donation counting, organizing, material preparations).
- Work during weekdays on a flexible schedule.
Ensure to complete the “Click to Volunteer” form below, if you’re interested in joining our Office Support team.
For more information, contact Lindsey Jones via phone (705) 472-9072 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.