Date(s) - Jun 2, 2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 10th annual Walk for Arthritis, on
DATE: Sunday, June 2nd 2019.
TIME: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Volunteers such as you are an integral part of our Walk for Arthritis team.
Your involvement makes a real difference and directly impacts the overall success of the event, which affects our ability to deliver programs and services which benefit 6 million Canadians living with arthritis.
We offer a wide variety of exciting volunteer opportunities for you to choose from.
Browse and click on any of the volunteer opportunities below for more descriptive information on the roles/responsibilities.
- Walk for Arthritis – Committee Chair Volunteer Role Description (1)-converted (1)
- Walk for Arthritis – Logistics Coordinator Volunteer Role Description-converted (1)
- Walk for Arthritis – Marketing Recruitment Coordinator Volunteer Role Description
- Walk for Arthritis – Participant Experience Coordinator Volunteer Role Description
- Walk for Arthritis – Volunteer Coordinator Volunteer Role Description
- Walk for Arthritis Thunder Bay Committee Role – Sponsorship Coordinator
If you are interested in any of the listed opportunities above, ensure you fill out the “Click to Volunteer” form.
For the specific time of the event for volunteers and other inquiries, contact Shawna Beaulieu at (807) 345-9535 ext. 1 or email at email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.