Date(s) - Jan 1, 2016 - Dec 31, 2019
Why volunteer with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Thunder Bay?
What’s in it for you?
- Making a difference in the lives of children & youth we serve is a self-serving experience.
- Gain valuable experience working with youth between the ages of 4 – 18 years of age.
- Gain teaching experience through our “Tutoring”, “Homework Help” and “Readers are Leaders” programs.
- Meet new people who also have a love for children.
- Get active and learn new games.
- Build on your resume.
- Participate in our regular Volunteer Appreciation Days.
- Flexibility – We have many different programs that provide volunteers with a wide variety of opportunities.
What type of programs can I volunteer in?
- Breakfast Club (8 sites in the City)
- Bingos (CLE Coliseum)
- Driving for Outings (Class F required)
- Outreach Program (Recreation & Crafts)
- Windsor Unit (a variety of opportunities)
- Vale Unit (a variety of opportunities)
Can I get my Community hours for High School at the Club?
Yes, we love to give high school students opportunities to get their hours for high school. We also encourage you to be a part of Leadership Programs that we offer. If you are really interested in working with children and youth we have a special training for High School Students on November 16th – High Five Training – Principles of Healthy Childhood Development. See the PA Day Schedule for more information.
How do I go about volunteering?
Fill out the form below