Date(s) - Jan 1, 2016 - Dec 31, 2020
Volunteer Advisory Board Member
- Board members meet monthly from Sept- June to make recommendations on ways to improve volunteer services to the children and families we serve.
- Review and revise Volunteer Training Plan based on annual survey/evaluations.
- Review and revise Volunteer Program purpose, goals and objectives annually
- Assist with agency/volunteer program promotion and recruitment through volunteer fairs and various venues around the city.
- Plan an annual volunteer recognition event
- Host and organize various gatherings (both socially and for education purposes) for all registered volunteers
- The commitment required: minimum one year term
Must be 18 years +