Date(s) - Apr 16, 2016 - Apr 17, 2016
Join us for a fun afternoon with organizations from all over the city! We have many exciting things planned and we need the help of volunteers to make it all possible.
Volunteers are needed to help at the Volunteer Fair with the following:
- Set Up Crew
- Help with the set up of the fair and assist organizations with setting up their booths.
- Clean Up Crew
- Help with the clean up of the fair and assist organizations with taking down their booths.
- Welcome Crew
- Greet guests as they arrive at the fair and direct them to the registration table.
- Registration/Prize Crew Volunteer
- Provide guests information about the fair and details about prizes.
- VTB Booth Volunteer
- Provide information and handouts about Volunteer Thunder Bay to guests.
- Guest Services/Relief Crew
- Assist organizations and provide relief as needed.
- Entertainment/Music Crew Volunteer
- Help with the music and sound system during the fair.
Volunteers will be provided with orientation before the event.
*All volunteers are asked to arrive at 11:00 am on April 16th at Moose Hall – 434 Fort William Road.*
Bookings are closed for this event.