Date(s) - Jan 1, 2016 - Dec 31, 2017
The Y-ACT has been an important part of Volunteer Thunder Bay, providing leadership to youth aged 11 to 24 and increasing youth volunteer opportunities in our community. The goal of the program is to enrich Thunder Bay’s youth, address community needs, and develop lifetime commitments to service. The youth we work with come from a variety of different backgrounds such as:
- High school students
- University and College students
- Individuals wishing to develop employment, organizational and leadership skills
- Individuals who want to be involved in their community
The Y-ACT program is based on the premise that young people who are given the opportunity to be responsible, contributing members of society will become adults who have a similar sense of civic responsibility. This program enables VTB to fully engage the youth of Thunder Bay, while helping promote local non-profits, and other social or cultural events taking place city wide.
Youth in Action Team Members
- Inspire others & participate in the Y-ACT events
Join our Y-ACT Team!
- Fill out the form below and we will notify you of all the Youth in Action events